If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, no problem. Our returns policy allows you to send your item(s) back and receive a refund. Almost all refunds are processed on the same day the returned item(s) are received.
At The Watch Hut, we make every effort to describe and display our products as realistically as possible. We also understand that sometimes items you receive are not quite as you expected.
For further details regarding your right to return items, please refer to our Terms & Conditions .
BEFORE RETURNING THE ITEMS
Before you consider to return your item, please check the below:
- If you think there is a visual defect, blemish, or scratch on the watch face, most of the time this is the plastic seal covering the watch face so please double check and feel the texture to see if it's covered. This also applies to bracelets and clasps.
- If the watch is not ticking this might be due to the stopper, so please check under the crown. As on some occasions the stopper (which is a small piece of plastic) can be slightly broken off and a small piece of it can be wedged under the crown.
- Watches with chronograph sub dials will often have an issue with the hand aligning during the reset. Please check with us, as it's relatively easy to reset it to the correct position.
- For automatic/kinetic/self-winding watches, if it is not working it could be due to lack of winding or movement. Please contact us prior to sending back as often this can be easily rectified.
- Solar powered watches often need to be 'charged' under a lamp, please be aware the lamp should not give off heat, or if it does, please make sure to keep it at a safe distance (5cm from 30W-fluorescent lamp; 20cm from 30W-fluorescent lamp). This will also apply to watches that have 'glow in the dark' markers or hands, generally they need to have light on them before glowing accordingly.
- Select Casio models have an inset button, often on the top left for changing the mode - this is not a fault, it is to make sure it's not accidentally pressed whilst being worn.
RETURNING UNWANTED ITEMS
Once your return has been processed, you will be refunded to the original payment method you used to place your order.
In order to return one or more items as unwanted and receive a refund, the following conditions apply:
- You have to inform us within 14 days of receiving the item, and then return the item within 14 days of that communication. Please contact us via at email@example.com or via live chat on our website.
- Items must be unworn and in the same condition in which it was received.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging, with all instructions, warranty and extras that were included.
- Earrings, navels and other items of peirced jewellery cannot be returned unless the tamper evident seal or sealed bag is still intact.
- If a visual defect is found with the item(s) upon arrival, you must notify us within 48 hours
Some watches require adjustment to ensure proper fit. Please refer to our bracelet adjustment policy to ensure you maintain your refund eligibility.
HOW TO RETURN ITEMS
To ensure we can process your return quickly and efficiently, please follow the below instructions for UK returns:
- Along with the original dispatch note, include a cover note inside the package to explain the reason you are returning the item. If you have misplaced your dispatch note, please add your order number to the cover note.
To ensure we can process your return quickly and efficiently, please follow the below instructions for non-UK returns:
- You will need to pack your items securely and send them to the below address (we advise you to return to us using a tracked service):
PO BOX 8174
If you have any further questions on how to return your items, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.
When we receive the item, our returns department will confirm that everything is present and in its original condition to ensure its eligibility for refund. Please note, if your order had the multibasket discount applied for purchasing more than one product and you are returning one of the products, the promotion is no longer applicable and your refund will be adjusted to account for this.
Our team strives to process refunds as quickly as possible and most refunds are processed on the same day they are received. Once processed, your refund will be issued to the payment method you used to place your order. We will let you know by email when your refund has been issued. Please note, it may take up to 14 days for the money to reach your account.
If you experience a manufacturing fault with your item(s) within the first 30 days of ownership, you will be eligible to receive a replacement provided that you inform us within a 30 day period.
If you experience a manufacturing fault with your item(s) and you return it outside of 30 days of ownership, we will require your item to be sent for a repair.
Faulty items must be returned using the same process described above. If returned by standard postage, we offer a reimbursement of up to £5. For further details regarding your rights in relation to faulty products, please see our Terms & Conditions .
Please be advised that your item(s) may have a limited warranty with the manufacturer, and as a result of this, some faults are not covered under warranty and will be chargeable.
*under the conditions set out in our returns policy. Please see Terms & Conditions for more info.